How to convert PowerPoint to Video? This article will provide you a solution to this question. Whenever you want to share your presentation with others or on the internet or in a CD or DVD, sharing it in a video format makes the sharing and understanding easier. You can also include a recorded narration, time, and laser pointer movements in the video. If you had embedded any video in the PowerPoint presentation, it will play without any problem in the movie. You can also include animation and transitions to your video.
So, let’s begin with the procedure.
Steps to convert PowerPoint to video:
Step 1: Create your PowerPoint Presentation. If you want, you can record your slide show and add the timings to your slide show. As you record your slide show, you can also convert your mouse pointer to the laser pointer. You can add animations, transitions, or you can embed a video or audio. When finished with creation part of your PowerPoint Presentation, save it.
Now, to start the procedure of converting PowerPoint to video click on the “File” tab at the top of your screen of PowerPoint 2016.
- “Create PDF/XPS Document” it will convert the PowerPoint to PDF.
- “Create a Video” it will convert the PowerPoint to video.
- “Package Presentation for CD” it will burn Your PowerPoint to a CD.
- “Create Handouts” it will convert PowerPoint to Word Document.
- “Change File Type” it will allow you to change PowerPoint file type.
From the above options click on “Creat a Video”.
Step 3: Under “Create a Video”.
- You can set the size and quality of your PowerPoint Presentation you can set the size to large, medium and smallest file size according to your requirements.
- If you had recorded the narration and timing for your slide show, then you have the option to use it or not to use it while converting the PowerPoint to video.
a>If you had added the recorded timed narration, then click “Use Recorded Timings and Narrations”.
b>If you had not added the recorded timed narration, then click “Don’t Use Recorded Timings and Narrations”.
- You can also set the timing of each slide on slide show normally it is set 5 seconds you change it according to your requirement then you can do it with up and down arrow.
- Now click on the “Create Video”.
Step 4: A dialog the will pop out, Video name format of your PowerPoint Presentation, You can also choose the other supported video file format for your file. “Save” it.
Thanks. Keep reading.